Armed Bear Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armed Bear Survival

ArmedBearArmory.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intelligent Life in Space

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Intelligent Life in Space Empty
PostSubject: Intelligent Life in Space   Intelligent Life in Space Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:41 am

I believe that there is other intelligent life in the universe. There has to be!! Judging from the amount of Democrats here, there isn't much intelligent life on EARTH!

I've seen the night sky through very good night vision. And I can tell you, for every star you DO see, there are about 300 that you DON'T see and those are only the ones whose light can make it this far that can be picked up by night vision. You can't tell me that out of ALL of those stars (most of which are suns with planets revolving around them like our own little corner of space), ours is the ONLY planet with intelligent life on it (again, with said qualifier).

Part of my theory hinges on one thing. If there is an infinite number of planets & solar systems out there, and only 1/100th of 1% have life on them (and 1/100th of THOSE have INTELLIGENT life) then 1% of infinity is STILL infinity.
Back to top Go down
http://armedbear.com

Intelligent Life in Space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armed Bear Survival :: How To, Stories, Misc :: Tin Foil Hat Stuff-
Jump to: