Armed Bear Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armed Bear Survival

ArmedBearArmory.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emergency comms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Emergency comms Empty
PostSubject: Emergency comms   Emergency comms Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:31 pm

It occurs to me that in the right situation, this forum is completely useless... Read on..

In the right situations, Cell phones, GMRS/FRS radios, etc, are completely useless because they can/will be jammed/eavesdropped by "someone" with the right equipment. The only way I can see to get around this is to use a non-RF means of communications, ie surplus sound-powered phones, visual signals, coded written communications, etc.

I'd love to hear some ideas from you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://armedbear.com
bearhumper

Emergency comms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency comms   Emergency comms Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:52 am

Yeah, youi're totally right. One time I was eavesdropped upon by my angry girlfriend. If I had been using visual signals to communicate with my other girlfriend everything would have been fine. I guess next time I won't have to slap her around so much for eavesdropping if I use some smoke signals for my communication needs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Emergency comms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency comms   Emergency comms Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:56 am

This forum is attached to my website, hence, my customers see this. I can't have these asinine posts on here. It would be great if you could legitimately contribute to this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://armedbear.com
Sponsored content

Emergency comms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency comms   Emergency comms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency comms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armed Bear Survival :: Survival of the Fittest :: Survival Comms-
Jump to: